After Lenovo K3 Note and A7000 now Lenovo K4 Note users will receive the Marshmallow update. This is an official Marshmallow update and users will receive the OTA soon. Lenovo K4 Note users now get all Marshmallow features. We provide you the Marshmallow OTA file for Lenovo K4 Note with that you can Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow Manually. Lenovo already Update Lenovo A7000 and K3 Note to marshmallow a few weeks ago. The Lenovo K4 Note is rolling out Marshmallow update via OTA (over-the-air). You can also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. So check for OTA to Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow manually.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Lenovo K4 Note available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.42GB in size. The OTA update has built no. A7010A48_S152 TO A7010A48_S207, which Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take a backup before you Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow manually.
- Make sure you at least 2GB of free space on your device.
- Battery level should be 75% before you Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow.
- It is recommended to take backup of your device and do a factory reset after installing the update if you are facing forced closed error.
- You need S152_160302 or higher version to update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow.
Download OTA File for Lenovo K4 Note –
- Download K4 Note Marshmallow updated file – A7010A48_S152 TO A7010A48_S207
- Download K4 Note Marshmallow updated file – A7010A48_S152 TO A7010A48_S214
- OTA from S214 to S217
Steps to Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow Manually –
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) To Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow manually follow below steps.
3) Download the Official Marshmallow ROM for Lenovo K4 Note from above.
4) Now save the file to SD card and rename it to ‘Update.zip‘
5) Now Power off your device.
6) Boot your phone into the recovery mode by pressing ‘Power + Volume up + Volume Down‘.
7) Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘
8) Now wait for some time until the installation process complete.
9) Your phone will reboot and upgraded Marshmallow.
This is the easiest way to Update Lenovo K4 Note to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions, comment below.