Good news for Lenovo K3 Note Users. Lenovo starts rolling out the latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) update for the K3 Note phone in India. Lenovo K3 Note users now gets all Marshmallow features and also gets the official support for TheaterMax technology, which makes your device compatible with Lenovo’s AntVR headset. The update is available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.6GB in size. You can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow manually.
The Lenovo K3 Note feature a 5.5-inch FHD 1080p display and powered by powerful Octa-core 1.7 GHz Mediatek MT6752. The phone has 13 MP rear camera with Autofocus and LED Flash and decent 5 MP front camera for clicking selfies. The K3 Note runs on Android Lollipop but now you can Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow. Check the below steps to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow manually. If you have still not received the update, then you can download the direct OTA file with build no. K50a40_S322_160314_ROW to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow manually.
Steps to Manually Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow –
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) To Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow manually follow below steps.
3) Download Lenovo K3 Note Marshmallow OTA Update From above.
4) Now copy the OTA file to your device and rename it ‘update.zip’.
5) Now boot your device into Recovery Mode and select ‘install update from sd card’ and select the update.zip file
6) The above step will Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow.
7) Reboot your phone after updating your phone to Marshmallow.
This is the easiest way to Update Lenovo K3 Note to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions comment below.