As we know that Lenovo recently starts rolling out the latest Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) update for the K3 Note in India. Either you can get the update officially via OTA or you can manually update your K3 Note to Marshmallow. The new update brings all Marshmallow features and also gets the official support for TheaterMax technology, which makes your device compatible with Lenovo’s AntVR headset. If you already update your K3 Note to marshmallow and looking for working root method, then you are in right place today we guide how to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow 6.0 . Follow the below steps carefully to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
After you Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow 6.0, you can get all rooting benefits and you can install custom ROM on your device, take Backup of your data with Titanium Backup and remove unwanted apps from your device. Lenovo users easily Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow 6.0. You can easily root your device by flashing SuperSu from recovery. So before you Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow 6.0 read the below note carefully.
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- It may or may not erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- For installing SuperSu you must have Custom recovery installed. (Check how to install Custom Recovery on K3 Note)
Steps to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow 6.0 –
1) Download the latest SuperSu from above and save it on your device.
2) Now boot your phone Recovery mode by pressing “Volume UP+Down+Power Button” combination.
3) In CWM Recovery use Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to select.
4) Now navigate to “Install Zip from sdcard” then Select “Choose Zip from sdcard” and browse the SuperSu Zip.
5) Select the SuperSu Zip file from the list, and then choose “Yes-Install SuperSu.zip” to flash it.
6) Now just go back and select Reboot system to reboot your phone.
7) Or if you using TWRP recovery then navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root Samsung k3 note.
8) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device.
Now you Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow 6.0 successfully. Check out the updated guide to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow. If you have any doubts comment below