As we know, Lenovo K3 Note was updated to Marshmallow with official support for TheaterMax technology, which makes your device compatible with Lenovo’s AntVR headset and all other Marshmallow Features. All of you who already updated your K3 Note to marshmallow and looking for working root method, then you are in right place today we guide how to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow with K3 Note Manager. We posted a rooting method before but that not working for many users, so we decided to post a working rooting method with that you can easily Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow. All you need to Download Lenovo K3 Note Manager v3.1, USB Cable, and working PC. Thanks to XDA Member Prince Vishwakarma (Pr1nc3V) for providing the K3 Note Manager tool and our users MD AAAQUIB JAWED and Piyush Gupta for testing on their device and confirm it that method working perfectly. So download K3 Note Manager to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow.
With K3 Note Manager not only you can root your device but also you can install the latest TWRP Recovery on Lenovo K3 Note. Check the below list see the features of K3 Note Manager. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on K3 Note. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery on Lenovo K3 Note and Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow with K3 Note Manager. Also, check the benefits of rooting from below.
Features Lenovo K3 Note Manager Supports –
ADB and Fastboot Tools Flasher
1) Detect Device 2) Reboot Bootloader
3) Reboot Device 4) Reboot Recovery
Root & Recoveries:
1) Flash Stock Recovery 2) Root
3) Flash TWRP recovery 4) Flash CWM recovery
1) Install APK 2) Bootloader to Normal.
3) Create Device Log 4) Transfer File to Device
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- This is only for Lenovo K3 Note so don’t try it on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase all phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files Required to Root K3 Note on Marshmallow with K3 Note Manager –
Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow with K3 Note Manager –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now Download Lenovo K3 Note Manager and Drivers from above.
3) Install the Lenovo drivers and Lenovo K3 Note Manager on your computer.
4) Now connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
5) Run the software Lenovo K3 Note Manager.
6) Now Click on the Root button.
7) If your device detected and compatible with it then click on the green button and click on ‘Root‘ on next screen.
8) you can also install the latest TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery for Lenovo k3 Note by clicking on ‘Flash TWRP Recovery‘.
9) Done, you get the message ‘Device Rooted Successfully‘.
This is easiest, and working guide to Root Lenovo K3 Note on Marshmallow with K3 Note Manager. If you have any doubts, comment below.
Source – XDA