Now you can Download Marshmallow based Custom Rom for Lenovo K3 Note. Recently, Lenovo K3 Note receives the latest Marshmallow update and TWRP recovery also available for the device. CM13 for Lenovo K3 Note is still not available, but you can Download Ghost Rom v2.1, which is based on Marshmallow. Ghost ROM for K3 Note updated to v2.1 which is quite a stable build and comes pre-rooted. Also, the ROM comes with many features and doesn’t contain any bloatware and Chinese apps. So if want a Marshmallow based Custom Rom for Lenovo K3 Note and A7000 plus then you should definitely try this one. Download Marshmallow Custom Rom for Lenovo K3 Note from below. Check below the complete list of features of Ghost ROM.
If you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install Ghost ROM for Lenovo K3 Note. Many users looking for CynogenMod 13 ROM for k3 note but that ROM is still not available, and we hope to see CM13 for K3 Note in future soon but for now download and Install Ghost Rom v2.1 on K3 Note, which is far better than Stock one. The ROM is a stable build, and you can use it as a daily driver. To Download Ghost ROM for Lenovo K3 Note, All you need is Rooted Lenovo K3 Note with custom recovery installed and ROM zip file. So Download Custom ROM for Lenovo K3 Note and enjoy marshmallow features.
Features Of Ghost Rom
- Removed Chinese apps/bloatwares
- Pre-installed GAPPS
- Added Google keyboard
- Enabled navigation bar with theme (Layers Manager)
- New bootloader logo
- Added Layers Manager
- Added SElinuxModChanger (ignore Google warning that Selinux ModChanger is dangerous )
- Added OTA updater
- Replaced Lenovo clock with AOSP clock
- Replaced Lenovo calculator with AOSP calculator
- Replaced Lenovo Calendar with Google Calendar
- Lenovo videoplayer
- Camera Snapit 4.1
- Fixed Lenovo gallery
- Dpi density 420
- Kernel configuration
- Latest weather app
- Performance and tweaks management
- Google Apps (Gapps)
- Titanium backup pro
- Greenify pro
- Root explorer pro
- Nova launcher pro
- No VR
- No FlipScreen Off
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install Ghost ROM on Lenovo K3 Note –
- Download Lenovo K3 Note Ghost ROM – ROM, Mirror, Source
- Download A7000k Plus Modem Patch (For A7000 Plus Only)
- ROM credits -phampam2/Adam Belamri/Sammy Duran
Steps to Download and Install Ghost ROM v2.1 for Lenovo K3 Note –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the Ghost ROM from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode.
4) Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download Marshmallow Custom Rom for Lenovo K3 Note (Ghost Rom v2.1). Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.