Lenovo rolled out the latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for A7000 phone in India earlier this week. But many users still not receiving the Marshmallow update so we provide you the Marshmallow OTA file for Lenovo A7000 with that you can Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow Manually. Lenovo already update K3 Note to marshmallow a few weeks ago. The Lenovo A7000 is rolling out Marshmallow update via OTA (over-the-air). Many users are already getting Android 6.0 marshmallow update for Lenovo A7000. You can also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. So check for OTA to Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow. ou can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow manually.
The new Marshmallow update packed with features like Now on Tap, Doze Mode, App Permissions and more. The Android 6.0 Marshmallow update for Lenovo A7000 available via OTA (over-the-air) and it is about 1.3GB in size. The OTA update has built no. A7000-a_S153_151127_ROW_TO_A7000-a_S223_160405_ROW which Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow. The update may wipe SD Card data, so it is advisable to take backup before you Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow manually.
Note: – Make sure you at least 2GB of free space on your device and battery level should be 75% before you Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow. It is recommended to take backup of your device and do a factory reset after installing the update as many users post they faced forced closed error.
Steps to Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow Manually –
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) To Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow manually follow below steps.
3) Download Lenovo A7000 Marshmallow OTA Update file From here – Marshmallow A7000.
4) Now copy the OTA file to your device and rename it ‘update.zip’.
5) Now boot your device into Recovery Mode and select ‘Install update from sd card’ and select the update.zip file
6) The above step will Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow.
7) Reboot your phone after updating your phone to Marshmallow.
This is the easiest way to Update Lenovo A7000 to Marshmallow manually. If you have any questions comment below.