Official CM13 ROM for AT&T LG G3 D850 is now available. For those who doesn’t like the Stock OS can Download and Install CM13 ROM for LG G3 D850 (AT&T), which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some impressive features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for LG G3 D850 (AT&T) to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. With below process you can Update AT&T LG G3 D850 to Marshmallow via CyanogenMod 13. So Download CM13 ROM for LG G3 D850 (AT&T) from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for AT&T LG G3 D850. The ROM is a stable build, and you can use it as a daily driver. To Download CM13 ROM for LG G3 D850, All you need is a Rooted device with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on LG G3 D850 (AT&T) and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for AT&T LG G3 D850 so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on AT&T LG G3 D850 –
- Download AT&T LG G3 D850 CM 13 ROM – ROM
- Download Gapps for LG G3 D850 (AT&T)
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CM13 ROM for LG G3 D850 (AT&T) –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for LG G3 D850 (AT&T). Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.