The official Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One is starts rolling out with lots of Microsoft “mods”. Along with security patch, bugs fixes and improvements, Cyanogen includes mods for Skype, OneNote, Microsoft Hyperlapse and an updated Cortana mod. Earlier Company update Oneplus One to CM13, which bumps its version to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and now Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One with Mods are available for download. You can Download Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One from below. The CM13.1 Update for Oneplus One is now starts rolling out, the update comes with a build number ZNH2KAS1KN and size 378 MB. The update is already starts rolling out and many users user already update Oneplus One to Cm13.1 Marshmallow via OTA update. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Download Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One and update manually. Check the below link to Download CyanogenMod 13.1 for OnePlus One.
The new Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One provides critical security fixes, improved stability and performance, product upgrades, and new mods for Cortana, OneNote, Microsoft Hyperlapse, Skype, and Twitter. With these MODs you can check trending Tweets from your lock screen, place a Skype calls directly from the Cyanogen phone dialer, use Cortana within the camera app to take a voice-controlled selfie, use OneNote from anywhere, and Microsoft Hyperlapse mod for to create smooth and stabilized time-lapse videos. To get all the features on your device Download Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One from below and install it manually.
Download Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One
- Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One – Download
How to Install Cyanogen OS 13.1 on OnePlus One
This method is only for non-rooted users with Stock recovery. This is an Incremental update so you can update it over CM13 only. Take a Backup before proceeding.
1) Download Cyanogen OS 13.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus One into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file and it will Install Marshmallow OTA file on your OnePlus one .
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install Cyanogen OS 13.1 for OnePlus One. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.