Here we share a direct link to Download Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Firmware for Exynos variant. As we know Samsung already starts the Oreo beta for Galaxy S8/plus which will available for few users only. But if you want Android Oreo for Galaxy S8 SM-G950 variant, then you are in the right place. Here we share Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Firmware for Exynos variant which you can download from below.
The Galaxy S8 Android Oreo Beta Firmware we shared is not an Odin flashable zip or TWRP flashable zip. This is a TWRP dump file which you can restore from TWRP to update Galaxy S8 to Oreo. Here we share full stock firmware to flash the Oreo beta on the global variant of Galaxy S8 SM-G950F with build number G950FXXU1ZQJJ. Download Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Firmware from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Galaxy S8 (SM-G950F). Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This process will format your INTERNAL STORAGE, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Galaxy S8 Oreo Beta Firmware for Exynos variant SM-G950F
- Galaxy S8 Oreo firmware SM-G950F G950FXXU1ZQJJ – Download
- Galaxy S8+ Oreo firmware SM-G955F – Download
How to update Galaxy S8 to Oreo Beta using TWRP
- Make sure you are using unlocked Galaxy S8 SM-G950F Exynos variant.
- Now download and install TWRP on Galaxy S8. (If you already have TWRP installed then skip this step).
- Boot your device into TWRP and take a backup of your ROM.
- TWRP is not able to mount /data so format your data from TWRP.
- Once TWRP has formatted data, choose reboot, and reboot to recovery.
- Once reboot, take a backup of your ROM(boot.img) again to create a backup path on your device.
- Plug your phone to your computer, and browse through the backup.
- Go to TWRP/Backups/<somerandomnumbersandletters>/
- Paste the extracted Oreo .rar file in there.
- Now go back to the main TWRP menu and choose Restore.
- Now Restore the boot and system image from there.
- Now wait until you see the boot logo.
So this the easiest way to Download and install Android Oreo beta on Galaxy S8 Exynos variants. If you have any related queries, comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.