Here we share a link to Download Google Camera port with Night Sight for Poco F1 and Mi 8. The Google Pixel 3 recently released which comes with whole new camera interface that comes as Google Camera 6.1 and a much appreciated Night sight mode. The photo taken with Pixel 3 night sight mode results surprisingly good low light photos. Now the Google Camera has been ported for Poco F1/Mi 8 with Night sight mode. Download Google Camera port with Night Sight for Poco F1 and Mi 8 from below.
XDA Senior Member Arnova8G2 already ported the Google Camera 6.1 APK, which is working perfectly on older Google devices as well as non-Google devices running Android Pie. Other than Pixel various devices also received the camera port which includes OnePlus 6/6T, Mi 5, and essential phone. And now you can Download Google Camera port with Night Sight for Poco F1 and Mi 8.
This modded camera app works on a device running Android 9 Pie ROMs or MIUI Pie Beta ROMs which include features like Night Sight, ZSL HDR+, HDR+ Enhanced, portrait mode on the front and the back camera as well as video recording up to 4K 30FPS. Download Modded Google Camera app with Night Sight for Poco F1 and Mi 8
What Works –
- Night Sight
- ZSL HDR+
- HDR+ Enhanced
- Portrait on front & back camera
- Video recording upto 4K 30FPS
- Photosphere, Panorama
- Slow motion 240 FPS (1080p)
- Slow Motion quality
- Video Focus (Use ‘Open camera’ app for now)
- EIS on custom ROMS.
Download Google Camera port with Night Sight for Poco F1 and Mi 8
- Download Modded Google Camera for Poco F1/Mi 8 – Download, Mirror
- Google Camera Port Downloads Repository
How to Install Google Camera on Poco F1 and Mi 8
- Download the Google Camera app from above and Install it on your device.
- Now Flash the fix via Magisk (Flash it through Magisk manager) (You don’t need to flash the fix if you’re already on MIUI Pie Beta 8.11.7/above or using that firmware.)
- Alternatively, you can flash TWRP fix (if above won’t work)
So this is the easiest way to Download Google Camera port with Night Sight for Poco F1 and Mi 8. Install the app and try it out yourself. If you have any doubt, ask me by commenting below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.
Source (Credit – B-S-G from the 4PDA forums)