Here we share a direct link to Download Moto X Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware. Latest Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Moto X Play starts rolling out. Previously company rolled out the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Moto Z Play and now released the official stable Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Moto X Play. You can Update Moto X Play to Android 7.1.1 Nougat by flashing the Android 7.1.1 Nougat factory image on Moto X Play. Download Moto X Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware from below.
Here we provide you the Moto X Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Factory Image and TWRP Backup. Android 7.0 Nougat OTA was already available for Moto X Play. The latest OTA for Moto X Play is NPD26.35, so here we provide you the latest Moto X Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware Image NPD26.36 and TWRP Backup (For Rooted User).
The Moto X Play Android 7.1.1. Nougat Update is available via OTA (over-the-air), and it is about 1.1GB in size. Here we provide you the Nougat OTA for Moto X Play with that you can update Moto X Play to Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for Moto X Play XT1562 from below.
- This method is only for the Moto X Play.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Moto X Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware and TWRP Backup –
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto X Play if above doesn’t work.
- Moto X Play Android 7.1.1 Nougat Factory Image – Download
- Android 7.1.1 TWRP Nougat Backup for Moto X Play XT1562 – Download
How to Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto X Play –
1) Download Moto X Play driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download Android 7.1.1 Firmware for Moto X Play from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
fastboot oem fb_mode_set fastboot flash partition gpt.bin fastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img fastboot flash logo logo.bin fastboot flash boot boot.img fastboot flash recovery recovery.img fastboot flash system system.img fastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn fastboot erase cache fastboot erase userdata fastboot erase customize fastboot erase clogo fastboot oem fb_mode_clear fastboot reboot
6) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Moto X Play.
Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat Factory Image on Rooted Moto X Play –
1) First Download the TWRP Backup file from above.
2) Now extract the zip file and copy the folder in BACKUPS folder in TWRP folder in the internal memory of your Moto X Play (If don’t find the folder then create one and place the file there).
3) Now Boot your phone into TWRP recovery.
4) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
5) Now click on Restore and select the file to restore the system.
6) After installation, Reboot your device.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for Moto X Play. Let us know your thoughts about Moto X Play Android 7.1.1 update in the comments below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.
Source – XDA