Official CynogenMod 13 ROM for Redmi Note 3 is now available for download. Those who doesn’t like the Stock OS can Download and Install CynogenMod 13 ROM for Redmi Note 3, which is based on latest Marshmallow 6.0. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some impressive features on your device which you won’t found on stock Android. So Download CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 3 to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Redmi Note 3 from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 3. The ROM is an Official stable build and you can use it as a daily driver. To Download CM13 ROM for Redmi Note 3, All you need is Rooted Redmi Note 3 with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CynogenMod 13 for Redmi Note 3 and enjoy marshmallow features.
- This ROM is only for Redmi Note 3 Snapdragon Variant so don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CM13 ROM on Redmi Note 3 –
- Download Redmi Note 3 CynogenMod 13 ROM – ROM
- Supported Firmware – Download (If you didn’t flash CM13 before then flash this firmware)
- Download Gapps for Redmi Note 3
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Download and Install CynogenMod 13 ROM for Redmi Note 3 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for Redmi Note 3. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.