OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 3.5.3 update for OnePlus 3T. This is the first update released for recently launched OnePlus 3T which Added emergency calling for India, motion detection in camera, updated and redesign many apps and Increased stability. OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3T to OxygenOS 3.5.3 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T from below.
We provide you the OxygenOS 3.5.3 ROM which you can flash on your device. OnePlus 3 still stuck on OxygenOS 3.2.7 and soon received the update as well but for download the latest update for OnePlus 3T. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.5.3
OxygenOS 3.5.3 Features and Changelogs –
- Added emergency calling for India (triple press the power button to trigger)
- Added motion detection in camera and enhanced image capturing quality
- Added OnePlus community app
- Updated touch panel firmware and optimized touch precision
- Updated GPS library and optimized location accuracy
- Redesigned clock UI
- Redesigned calling UI
- Increased stability and implemented various bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 3.5.3 OTA File – Download
- OxygenOS 3.5.3 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.3 ROM on OnePlus 3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 3.5.3 on OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3T into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6)Now select the zip file and it will Install OxygenOS 3.5.3 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 3.5.3 for OnePlus 3T. Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – XDA