Paranoid Android Custom ROM makes a comeback with a new build and lots of new features. The last time Paranoid Android team released the major build was almost a year ago. Most of the PA team members are recruited by the OnePlus to work on its OxygenOS builds. But now the team is back with new developers and release a new build for OnePlus and Nexus devices. You can Download Paranoid Android 6.0 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones from the below.
The Paranoid Android made a public announcement this morning on Google+.
We are launching brand spanking fresh. All new features. New team members. New everything and we have made sure that everything that we are releasing has been polished to our best.
The main features and enhancements that you will probably end up noticing are our custom Quick Settings tile reordering functionality, floating window support, immersive mode, the new on-the-spot interface and CM Theme Engine.
The team comes with some of the new ROM features include custom Quick Settings tile reordering, new floating window options, immersive mode, custom gestures, and support for the CyanogenMod Theme Engine. Currently, Paranoid Android 6.0 supports many popular Nexus devices (6P, 5X, 6, 5, 4, 7 2013, 9), OnePlus devices (One, 2, X) and some Sony devices. PA team mentions “The lineup is this way to make sure we release the best possible experience on all the devices we release for. No compromises, pure greatness”. You can Download Paranoid Android 6.0 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones from below. But before you Download Paranoid Android 6.0 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones check out some Paranoid Android 6.0 Features.
Features of Paranoid Android 2016 –
- Managing Quick Settings tiles by Long pressing them.
- Custom Quick Settings tile reordering functionality.
- New Floating window options (Make an app float by long pressing a notification or tapping the floating button)
- On-the-spot controls for pop-ups.
- Support for the CyanogenMod Theme Engine.
- Custom gesture for launching apps.
- Dynamic System Bars
- Variety of improvements to CAF devices and more
Paranoid Android 2016 Supported Devices –
- Nexus 6P
- Nexus 6
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 4
- Nexus 7 2013
- Nexus 9
- OnePlus One
- OnePlus 2
- OnePlus X
- Some Sony Devices
Download Paranoid Android 6.0 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones
You can Download Paranoid Android 2016 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones from below. To install Paranoid Android 2016 on Nexus and OnePlus devices all you need is PA 6.0 ROM, Rooted devices with TWRP installed and Gapps file. So Download Paranoid Android 6.0 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones from below.
- Download Paranoid Android 6.0 for Nexus Phones and Oneplus – Download
- Gapps for Paranoid Android 2016 – Download
How to Install Paranoid Android 6.0 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones –
1) Download Paranoid Android 2016 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
2) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”.
3) Now you will enter into Recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
4) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
5) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
6) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Paranoid Android 6.0 for OnePlus and Nexus Phones. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.