Paranoid Android Custom ROM makes a comeback a few months back and since then they continue provides new app or features by providing new updates. Now the team released the new update Paranoid Android 7.3.0 which comes with New Camera App, Launcher Customization, and BlueBorne Patches. You can Download Paranoid Android 7.3.0 for supported devices from below. from the below.
The team comes with some of the new ROM features include custom Quick Settings tile reordering, new floating window options, immersive mode, custom gestures, and support for the CyanogenMod Theme Engine. Currently, Paranoid Android 7.3.0 supports many popular Nexus devices, OnePlus devices, Sony devices, and more. As the Google released the new OS Android 8.0 Oreo, PA team also worked on the update but for now, Paranoid Android 7.3.0 based on Android 7.1.2, bumps up the PA version number to 7.3.0 released. Before you Download Paranoid Android 7.3.0 check out some Paranoid Android 7.3.0 Features.
Features of Paranoid Android 7.3.0 –
- New, reworked camera app (Paranoid Camera)
- New Launcher features, customizations and improvements
- Experimental support for simultaneous use of Color Engine and Substratum
- New security patches (September 2017)
- Various performance improvements
- Various stability fixes and minor improvements
- Fixed GPS issues with Waze and other apps
- Fixed Trusted Face
- Fixed possible Immersive Mode force close
- Fixed Bluetooth connectivity issues
- Fixed various theming issues
- Fixed data integrity issues
- Fixed multiple frameworks resource and memory leaks
Download Paranoid Android 7.3.0 for all Supported devices
You can Download Paranoid Android 7.3.0 from below. To install Paranoid Android on your devices all you need is PA 7.3.0 ROM, Rooted devices with TWRP installed and Gapps file. So Download Paranoid Android 7.3.0 for your device from below.
How to Install Paranoid Android 7.3.0 –
1) Download Paranoid Android ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
2) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”.
3) Now you will enter into Recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
4) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
5) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
6) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download and Install Paranoid Android 7.3.0. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.