Good news for Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Users, Latest Android 8.1 Oreo update for Galaxy J7 Prime is now available for download. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Oreo Update rolling out in many regions for SM-G610F/SM-G610M models and already available for many users. The update is a stable Oreo build which comes with the latest Security Patch. If you want to Install Oreo 8.1 on Galaxy J7 Prime or want to Update Galaxy J7 Prime to Android 8.1 Oreo Manually then Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware.
Galaxy J7 Prime Oreo build brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings. Other than that Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware update comes with Samsung’s latest Experience UI and Latest security patch. Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware from below.
To install Android 8.1 Oreo update on Galaxy J7 Prime all you need is the Oreo Firmware file for Galaxy J7 Prime (2016) and latest ODIN Tool. You can Download Galaxy J7 Prime Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware Update from below.
- The firmware is currently available only for Galaxy J7 Prime SM-G610F/SM-G610M.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Android 8.1 Oreo Firmware
- Download Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime Oreo firmware SM-G610F – Download
- Download Galaxy J7 Prime Android 8.1 Oreo firmware for SM-G610M – Download
- Download Latest ODIN Tool – Download
How to Update Galaxy J7 Prime to Android 8.1 Oreo Manually –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Oreo Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy J7 Prime to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
9) Now locate and add the stock firmware file .tar or .md5 file (you downloaded from above) to the AP/PDA tab in Odin.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click the ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install Oreo on Galaxy J7 Prime.
So this the easiest way to Download and install Android Oreo on Galaxy J7 Prime variants. If you have any related queries, comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.