TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is one of the most popular and one of the best custom recovery available for Android. It’s a touch-based recovery comes with many cool features including a file manager and terminal emulator. TWRP updates their recovery to v3.2.0 and here we share a link to Download TWRP 3.2.0 which brings better Android 8.0 Support, Bug Fixes, and Improvements. It is a most widely used recovery that supports many official and unofficial devices. With TWRP you can flash custom ROMS, modem and firmware files also you can
TWRP is a most widely used recovery that supports many official and unofficial devices. With TWRP you can flash custom ROMS, modem and firmware files also you can backup and restore your current ROM. After a long time, TWRP gets a major update with many bug fixes and many new features. The new update of TWRP 3.2.0 lets you restore ADB backups through the TWRP interface, supports v2 fstab, supports newer ext4 FBE policies for backup and restore.
TWRP 3.2.0 Features and Changelogs –
- Allow restoring adb backups in the TWRP GUI (bigbiff)
- Fix gzip backup error in adb backups (bigbiff)
- Fix a bug in TWRP’s backup routines that occasionally corrupted backup files (nkk71)
- Better support for installing Android 8.0 based zips due to legacy props (nkk71)
- Support vold decrypt with keymaster 3.0 in 8.0 firmwares (nkk71)
- Decrypt of synthetic passwords for Pixel 2 (Dees_Troy)
- Support newer ext4 FBE policies for backup and restore in libtar (Dees_Troy)
- v2 fstab support (Dees_Troy)
- Bring TWRP forward to android 8.0 AOSP base (Dees_Troy)
- Various other minor bugfixes and tweaks
With the massive list of the changelog, everyone excited to try this latest recovery. So we decided to share a link to Download TWRP 3.2.0 and post a simple guide of how to install TWRP Recovery on Android Phones. This is the official release of the awesome TWRP to all supported devices. There is more than one method to install TWRP Recovery on Android Phones, and we cover all of that so you can choose what best for you.
Download TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery for all Supported Devices
How to install TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery on Android Devices –
Method 1 –
Install TWRP Recovery via Fastboot –
1) First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) Download TWRP 3.2.0 image file, rename it to recovery.img (optional) and place it in a folder where adb and fastboot installed.
4) Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
5) Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing “adb reboot bootloader”.
6) Type “fastboot devices” in command prompt and hit enter, it gives you serial numbers in return means your phone connect properly.
7) Type this command correctly in command prompt “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img” and then press enter. It will update TWRP recovery to v3.2.0.
8) Now type “fastboot reboot “ in command prompt it will restart your phone.
Method 2 –
Install TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery on Android Phones with Flashify –
1) Download and install flashify from play store. (This process needs your phone to be rooted)
2) Download TWRP 3.2.0 image file.
3) Now open flashify and it will ask for SuperSu permission, grant it.
4) Now in the main page click on recovery image and choose recovery.img file or twrp.img file.
5) Now click ok to flash TWRP 3.2.0 recovery on your device.
Method 3 –
Flash TWRP Recovery zip file from Recovery –
1) For this method, you must have a rooted phone and custom recovery installed.
2) Download TWRP 3.2.0 zip file.
3) Reboot your phone into Recovery mode by pressing a combination of buttons.
4) Now in recovery mode select the ‘twrp.zip’ and swipe to flash the recovery.
That’s all, and this is the complete guide to Download TWRP 3.2.0 Recovery. And with the help of above all methods, you can easily install TWRP Recovery on Android devices. If you have any questions from above approaches comments below.