Just a day after its released XDA Recognized Developer Grarak released an Unofficial CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3. TWRP Recovery for OnePlus 3 is already available so you can easily flash CM13 ROM on OnePlus 3. This build of Cm13 supports all variants of OnePlus 3. The device is running on company’s latest OxygenOS which is based on Android Marshmallow. But if you want some more customizations then you can install CM13 on OnePlus 3. CM13 is a quite popular custom ROM for Android devices which bring some excellent features on your device which you won’t found stock Android. So Download CynogenMod 13 ROM for OnePlus 3 to get features like battery optimizations, Doze, better App permissions, Now on Tap, Status bar customization and much more. So Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3 from the link below.
So if you want a Marshmallow based custom ROM then Download and Install CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3. Thanks to XDA Recognized Developer Grarak for providing the unofficial build of CM13 for OnePlus 3. The ROM is in early stage and has few bugs, but you can use it as a daily driver. To Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3, All you need is a Rooted device with custom recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file. So Download CM13 on OnePlus 3 and enjoy marshmallow features.
Known Issues –
- Camera: HDR works, but you it closes after you took a picture.
- F2FS: Not supported yet.
- Battery life: Is not really as good as stock.
- MSM8996: It‘s a new platform. Don‘t expect that CM 13 will run as good as stock
- This ROM is only for OnePlus 3 so don’t try this on any other device.
- You need to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 3 first.
- You must have TWRP recovery installed.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CynogenMod 13 ROM on OnePlus 3 –
- Download OnePlus 3 CM 13 ROM – ROM, Development Page
- Download Gapps for OnePlus 3
- Check Best CM 13 Themes
Steps to Install and Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download CM13 ROM for OnePlus 3 [Marshmallow 6.0.1]. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.