Latest Xperia XZ 41.2.A.2.199 Nougat Firmware is now available for download. Sony rolled out the latest Nougat update for Xperia XZ via OTA. The update your device to Android 7.1.1 and brings April Security patch. Here we share the latest Xperia XZ Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware with that you can update Xperia XZ to Android Nougat manually. If you want to flash 41.2.A.2.199 Nougat update on Xperia XZ then you are in right place here we provide you the Official Xperia XZ Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for F8331/F8332. Download Xperia XZ Android Nougat Firmware from below.
Xperia XZ features a 5.2 inches IPS display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 424ppi. Sony Xperia XZ powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 3GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage. The device already received the Nougat update but now you can download the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat firmware for Xperia XZ. You can Download Xperia XZ Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware from below which is around 2GB in size and has a Software version 41.2.A.2.199.
- This Firmware file is only for Xperia XZ. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xperia XZ Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware
- Nougat FTF file for Xperia XZ F8331 Central Europe 1 Generic – Download
- Android Nougat FTF for Xperia XZ India Generic F8332 v41.2.A.2.199 – Download
- Download Sony Flash Tool
How to Update Xperia XZ to Android 7.1.1 Nougat Manually –
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now download FlashTool from above and install Flashtool drivers. Go to Flashtool>Drivers>Flashtool-drivers.exe and install the Flashtool, Fastboot & Xperia drivers.
- Now Download Nougat ftf File for Xperia XZ from above and save it on Flashtool>Firmwares folder.
- Now Open the Flashtool.exe
- Now click on click on Flash device->Flashmode and Select the FTF firmware file that you placed in the Firmware folder.
- Check Wipe cache, data, APPS_LOG and USERDATA if you want to perform a clean install. If you are just looking forward to the upgrade, then do not check any options.
- Now click on OK, and it will start preparing the firmware file for flashing. This may take a little while to load.
- As soon as the firmware is loaded, connect your phone via data cable. It will prompt you to attach the phone by turn off the phone and keep Volume Down key pressed and plug in the data cable.
- As soon as the phone detected in Flashmode, the firmware will start flashing, Do not leave the Volume Down key until the process is complete.
- Once the installation completes, leave the Volume Down key and boot your phone normally. You should now be on the latest Android Nougat firmware.
Download Xperia XZ Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware and share it with your friends. Let us know your thoughts about Xperia XZ Android Nougat update in the comments below.