Today we share How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue. Samsung recently released its flagship device Galaxy S8 and S8+. The phone comes with a powerful specification and beautiful Infinity Display. But many users claim a red-tinge is permanently visible on their display. But this is not a hardware issue and one can easily Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue by adjusting color settings. Also Check How to Root Galaxy S8/S8+
Samsung already cleared this in its official statement and said, “It is not a quality problem and it can be adjusted with the phone itself. If the color still appears to be reddish, customers can change it at the service center,”. Although you can Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Screen Issue by adjusting screen setting, Samsung also released the software update in Korea and Europe which Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue. Check How to Hide Nav bar and Status bar on Galaxy S8/S8+
Red Screen issue on Galaxy S8 can easily be fixed by going to Settings -> Display -> Screen Mode -> Color balance and adjust it as you wish. Also Samsung released the Red Tint update for Galaxy S8 and S8+ with firmware version G950NKSU1AQDG or G955NKSU1AQDG, Which provides more options to tune color temperature and fix the issue. The update provides an additional setting in the Adaptive Display screen mode where users can adjust the ‘full-screen color balance’ as per their personal preferences. Check How to Change DPI of Galaxy S8/S8+
How to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue Permanently
As we mention previously Galaxy S8 Red Screen issue is not a hardware issue and Samsung already released the software update to solve the issue. The update rolling out via OTA and weigh 403MB but if you want to update it manually, we can provide you the full G950NKSU1AQDG Firmware so you can update manually.
Download Galaxy S8 Stock Nougat Firmware Update
- G950NKSU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (Korea)
- G950FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (UK/Ireland)
- G950FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8 (Turkey)
Download Galaxy S8+ Stock Nougat Firmware Update
- G955NKSU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Korea)
- G955FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Turkey)
- G955FXXU1AQDG Firmware For Galaxy S8+ (Germany)
How to adjust display colors on the Samsung Galaxy S8
- Go to your Phone Settings.
- Tap on Display.
- Click on Screen mode.
- Choose between Adaptive display, AMOLED cinema, AMOLED photo and Basic for your desired effect.
- Or Manually adjust the colors by going to the Color balance option below.
- If your device already received the update, you can find new option Full-Screen Color Balance and Edge Screen Color Balance in Adaptive Display mode.
- Now adjust the color to see which settings you can remove the red tint.
This is the easiest way to Fix Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue. For any Queries comment below.