Players Unknown BattleGrounds, Popularly known as PUBG, has taken the world by storm via its gaming prowess. This game made a permanent position in the lives of millions of teenagers who cannot do without playing this game during their day. The craze of this game is ever-increasing, with the players looking forward to any updates in maps, features, or gaming sequences. The very factor of thrill associated with this game of survival drives the gamers crazy.
The PUBG is a game for mobile phones while other devices still do not get the reach required. Consequently, numerous gamers want to stretch the horizons of their playing experience and play PUBG mobile on their pc. You might think that it is impossible, but in truth, PUBG mobile pc is a real possibility with or without an emulator. Let us find out the procedure you need to undertake and the prerequisites for playing this game on your PC.
How Will You Play PUBG On Your PC Without An Emulator?
Steam is the only way to play PUBG games on your PC; that is the most popular gaming store.
Following are the steps you need to follow;
- Begin by installing the Steam app on your computer. Go to the website https://www.pubglitepc.co/ and download the steam app for your PC.
- Once you install Steam on your PC, open the app and make yourself an account.
- After making an account, sign in and click on “Add games” on the bottom left of your screen.
- Once you click on “Add games,” go to the option stating “Browse steam for games.”
- Upon clicking on that option, you will get the chance to buy PUBG for your computer. The price of the game stands at Rs.999.
- Select the game and click on “Add to Cart.”
- You will get two options; “Purchase for me” or “Purchase as a gift.”
- Complete the payment formalities to have the game for your PC.
How To Play PUBG For Free On Your PC?
You would be happy to know that the above option isn’t the only one. You do not need a high-end PC or spend a single penny to play PUBG on your PC. Here comes the relevance of PUB lite. PUBG Lite is a lighter version of the game with lower graphics quality available for free to play on windows. Follow the procedure listed below;
- Go to the site https://lpc-dl.playbattlegrounds.com/installer/PUBG-Lite-Setup.exe and click on the yellow button to download the game for your PC.
- Once the download is successful, open the game and enter your information.
- Log in to the game with your PUBG account or create a new one.
- Completing this procedure will install the game on your computer’s internal storage.
- Now you can play PUBG lite for free.
Procedure To Play PUBG Mobile Game On Your PC Emulator
The process goes as follows;
- Start by downloading the official Gameloop PUBG Mobile Emulator that was previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy.
- Install it on your laptop or desktop once you download the exe—file of the emulator.
- Type Regedit after pressing windows key + R, following which you must press the enter button or “OK” on screen.
- You will find the residue editor open, where you will see the existing presence of the PUBG mobile app on the left sub-menu.
- Now install the mobile pc game and double click on the language option.
- Do not forget to insert en_US in the Value data and click on “OK.”
- Now search PUBG mobile on the platform. Install the game and start playing.
PC Requirements For Playing PUBG Lite
Your PC needs to have certain features that will facilitate your playing PUBG on the computer.
- A 64-bit Windows operating system of 7,8 or 10.
- A CPU with an i5 core and 2.8Ghz.
- An 8GB RAM.
- Graphics card of either AMD Radeon HD 7870 or NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660.
- 4GB HDD.
Besides these, there are at least some minimal requirements you need for the PC. Some of the above features remain the same, while you can afford a minimal 4GB RAM and a GPU Intel HD graphics 4000 instead of NVIDIA or AMD.
Once you meet the above requirements and complete the given procedure, you are all set to enjoy PUBG mobile games on your PC.