Have you ever streamed a fantastic movie or video clip that you’d love to see again? Or maybe you want to capture a moment from your gaming adventure to show off your skills. But the problem is that you don’t have a recording device to save the video. Luckily, you don’t need any other hardware to start saving your favorite videos. All you need is an efficient screen recorder that can easily capture your screen activity for your convenience.
EaseUS RecExperts is one of the best tools for people who want to record videos from their computer screen. It works on Windows and Mac, so you won’t have any issues with device compatibility. In this article, we will explore this tool in more detail and find out how to use it effectively without any hassle.
Introduction of EaseUS RecExperts
Whether you are a software expert, a professional gamer, or just interested in recording a clip to share with friends and family, EaseUS Screen Recorder can perfectly meet your needs. Here are seven things you can do with this tool.
- Save movies and tutorials for later reference: Some movie streaming platforms will not allow you to download your favorite films, but you can save them using this screen recorder instead.
- Record video calls and conferences: If you attend an online meeting and need to save it for reference purposes, EaseUS RecExperts will show you how to record a Zoom meeting without permission.
- Capture to a GIF: Directly capture any video and save it as a GIF for entertainment, business, or social media content
- Record screen with internal audio and your voice: With EaseUS RecExperts, you can either record a video along with its audio or insert your voice simultaneously using your mic.
- Technical assistance in recording bugs and issues: Want to show someone how to resolve a problem in a digital tool? This screen recorder can capture your screen so that the steps you follow in solving the problems can be visible to others.
- Record your gaming highlights: This screen recording software lets you effortlessly record your gameplay with or without narration.
- Create how-to guides: Do you need to create how-to videos for your online course? Or show your audience how to use a product? EaseUS RecExperts helps you share your screen with your audience.
How to Use EaseUS RecExperts
Step 1: Download and install EaseUS RecExperts.
Step 2: Open the software or video you want to capture, then launch EaseUS RecExperts.
Step 4: Click on Auto stop to set your recording time and stop plan.
Step 5: Click on the orange-colored button to start recording.
To Use the Webcam:
Step 1: Launch the webcam application on your computer.
Step 2: Select webcam on the EaseUS RecExperts tool panel.
Step 3: Click on the orange-colored button to start recording.
Step 4: Click on Mic & system. Customize your sound from the list of options.
Step 5: Press F9 or click the stop button when you’ve finished recording.
Step 6: Apply any edits you want in the new window.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does EaseUS RecExperts Have a Time Limit?
Nope, it hasn’t. Even you are using the free version, you can record video with no time limit.
Can Websites Detect Screen Recording?
Some websites can detect screen recording if done through browsers or plugins and extensions. However, if you use a third-party screen recording program like EaseUS RecExperts, websites will not be able to detect them.
Can I Record a Zoom Call if I’m Not the Host?
A host can record meetings on Zoom directly from the desktop app or permit a participant to do so. But using a third-party screen recording tool like EaseUS RecExperts, you can record a zoom call if you’re not the host. And without asking for permission.
Can I Screen Record Part of My Screen?
Yes, you can record any part of your screen. To do this, select Region on the tool panel and then hit record button.
Now you’ve learned how to use EaseUS RecExperts, capturing your favorite visuals on the screen won’t be a hassle anymore. And if you use it for educational purposes, you can make your courses and online classes more engaging. You’ll love the software because it maintains a simple interface yet packs a lot of useful features. So you don’t have to spend several hours on tutorials to know your way around it.