Now you can download and install the latest B560 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9. Earlier we post Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9 and today we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat Update for MHA-L09 variants, which added 10x zoom to camera. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want to flash stock Nougat ROM on Huawei Mate 9, then you are in right place. Here we provide you the Official Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat Update files.
Huawei Mate 9 is the latest flagship device from Huawei. Mate 9 features a 5.9 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 373ppi. The phone powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with 4GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. We previously share b122 update for Mate 9 and now you can download the latest B156 Nougat update for Huawei Mate 9. You can Download Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat Firmware from below which is 1.4GB in size and has a build number MHA-L09C185B156.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L09
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B156
- Build Number – MHA-L09C185B156
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.4 GB
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat Update File
How to Install Stock B156 Nougat Firmware on Huawei Mate 9 –
1) First, download Full ROM for Huawei Mate 9 from above and extract it.
2) Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
3) Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open a hidden menu.
4) Now select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
5) Now select and run the update.
6) Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.
Download Huawei Mate 9 B156 Nougat Update and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.