Now you can download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42. Recently Nougat update for Lenovo P2 rolled out but many users still not received the update that’s why we provide you the Lenovo P2 Nougat OTA zip file and TWRP Flashable file so you can update Lenovo P2 to Android Nougat manually. If you want to flash stock Nougat firmware on Lenovo P2 for any reason, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Lenovo P2 Android 7.0 Nougat OTA and TWRP Flashable file. The latest Nougat OTA for Lenovo P2 is S232, so here we provide you the latest OTA and TWRP Nougat Flashable zip for Lenovo P2 (For Rooted User).
Lenovo P2 Nougat Update is rolling out in India which is around 2GB with build P2a42_S232_170320_ROW. You can wait for the OTA or download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42 manually. We provide two files one is for stock users, and other is for Rooted users. Download Android Nougat Firmware for Lenovo P2 P2a42 from below.
Lenovo P2 feature a 5.5-inch Full HD Super AMOLED Display and is powered by 2 GHZ Snapdragon 625 Processor with 3GB/ 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.Camera wise, the Lenovo P2 has a 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash along with a 5MP front-facing snapper. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow, but now you can Update Lenovo P2 to Android Nougat. Check below steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42.
- This Firmware file is only for Lenovo P2. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lenovo P2 Nougat Update and Flashable Zip
- Lenovo P2 Nougat Flashable zip for TWRP users – Download, Mirror
- Lenovo P2 official Nougat OTA zip for stock recovery users – Download, Mirror
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42
Install Nougat on Stock Lenovo P2 (Non-Rooted)
- Download the Official Nougat OTA for Lenovo P2 from above.
- Now save the file to your phone and rename it to ‘Update.zip‘
- Now Power off your device.
- Boot your phone into the recovery mode.
- Now click on ‘Install Upgrade Package‘ and Select ‘Update.zip‘
- Now wait for some time until the installation process complete.
- Your phone will reboot and upgraded to Nougat.
Install Nougat on Rooted Lenovo P2
- Download Flashable Nougat ROM for Lenovo P2 from above and save it on your device.
- Now turn off your device and boot into TWRP Recovery.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
This is the easiest way to Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Lenovo P2 P2a42. If you have any questions, then comment below.