Now you can Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000. Elephone starts rolling out the latest stable Nougat update for Elephone P9000 users in Europe and Asia. Many users still not received the update that’s why we provide you the Elephone P9000 Nougat OTA zip file so you can update Elephone P9000 to Android Nougat manually. If you want to flash stock Nougat firmware on Elephone P9000 for any reason, then you are in the right place. Here we provide you the Elephone P9000 Android 7.0 Nougat OTA file. The latest Nougat OTA for Elephone P9000 is the first stable build and users need to update it manually after that users will receive the OTA. Follow below post to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.
Elephone P9000 Nougat Update is rolling out in Europe and India which is around 1.07GB. You can wait for the OTA or download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat Firmware on Elephone P9000 manually. We provide you all related files with that you can update Elephone P9000 to Nougat. Download Elephone P9000 Nougat Firmware from below.
Elephone P9000 feature a 5.5-inch Full HD Display and is powered by 1.8GHz + 1.0GHz MediaTek MT6755M octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Camera wise, the phone has a 13MP rear Autofocus camera along with an 8MP front-facing snapper. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow, but now you can Update Elephone P9000 to Android Nougat. Check below steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.
- This Firmware file is only for Elephone P9000. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Elephone P9000 Nougat Update Files
- Elephone P9000 official Nougat OTA zip – Download
- SpFlash Tool for Elephone P9000 – Download
- Elephone P9000 Drivers – Download
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download SP Flash Tool and Stock ROM from above and unzip the file.
3) Install driver if your device didn’t detect in SP Flashtool.
4) Now Run the SP Flash tool.
5) Now click on Scatter-Loading and select ‘MTxxx_Android_scatter.txt‘ file from target_bin folder.
6) Now select all options (check every option) you see and click on Download.
7) Now turn off the phone and connect it via USB cable.
8) Now the process will start, wait until the installation complete.
9) The above step will install Stock Nougat ROM on Elephone P9000.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000. If you have any doubts comment below.