Good news for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite users, Xiaomi starts rolling out the Stable Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite. The update is a stable build and available as version v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ. The update brings Android Pie to Mi A2 Lite and brings latest security patch. Follow below guide to Download & Install Android 9 Pie Fastboot ROM on Mi A2 Lite.
The Stable Android Pie update for Mi A2 Lite features a gesture-based navigation system, AI-enhanced improvements to the UI, Recent App Switcher, new Adaptive features (adaptive battery and brightness), and more. Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Firmware from below to Update Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite to Stable Android Pie.
There is two method to get Android Pie on Mi A2 Lite either install using Recovery or use fastboot commands to flash this update (which means you need an unlocked bootloader) manually. Download Android 9 Pie for Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite from below.
- This method will work only on Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite 10.0.2.0 Android Pie Firmware
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android Pie OTA v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ – Download
- Download Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite Android Pie Fastboot ROM v10.0.2.0.PDLMIFJ – Download
How to Install Android 9 Pie Fastboot ROM on Mi A2 Lite –
Method 1 (TWRP/Recovery ROM) –
- Disable all Magisk Modules.
- Download the ROM
- Move your ROM.zip to your internal storage
- Boot your device into TWRP
- Go to Advanced Wipe ->Wipe System & Cache
- Now go back click on Install and Flash the ROM zip
- Reboot to System
Method 2 (Fastboot ROM) –
- First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
- Now download MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM for your device.
- Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
- Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
- Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
- Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
- First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
- Wait for some time to complete the process.
- Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
This is the easiest way to Download and Install Android 9 Pie Fastboot ROM on Mi A2 Lite. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.