Now you can Download CM13 ROM on OnePlus 2 with Fingerprint working. Custom ROM or CyanogenMod 13 ROM was already available for Oneplus 2, but the fingerprint sensor was not working in any of the cm13 based ROM. But for now, you can download and install CM13 ROM on OnePlus 2. Thanks to developer Seraph08 for providing the unofficial build of CM13 for OnePlus 2. The ROM is quite stable, and everything is working properly. To Download and install CM13 ROM on OnePlus 2 with Fingerprint working, All you need is Rooted OnePlus two with TWRP recovery installed, ROM zip file and GApps zip file.
As for Specifications, Oneplus two powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with 4GB of RAM. It comes with 5.5 inches 1080p IPS display with 401ppi pixel density. The phone has 13MP Rear and 5MP front camera with 3300 mAh battery. Also, the phone has dual sim support and comes with Fingerprint Sensor. If you own OnePlus two, then you can install CM13 ROM for OnePlus 2 with Fingerprint working.
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to install CM13 ROM on OnePlus two with Fingerprint working –
- Download OnePlus 2 CM 13 ROM with Fingerprint working (Android 6.0)
- Download and Install TWRP for OnePlus 2.
- Download Gapps for OnePlus 2
Steps to install CM13 ROM on OnePlus 2 –
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the CM13 ROM and Gapps file from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
So this the complete guide to Download and install CM13 ROM on OnePlus 2 with Fingerprint working. Let us know if you have any questions via comments below.