Today we discuss How To Install Google Play Services On Nokia 6. As we know, recently launched Nokia devices in China doesn’t come with Play services and you won’t see any Play Store app in it. Even some Global ROM does not come with Play Store. This means you can’t use Play services or install any apps on your device from Play Store. But with the recent update, you can install Google Play Services On Nokia 6 China variant.
For those who update their phone to 31A version can manually install Google Play Store on Nokia 6 TA-1000. With this guide, you can install PlayStore on Nokia 6 device running on stock firmware. So follow the below tutorial to Install Play Services On Nokia 6. Check How to Manually Install Android 7.1.1 on Nokia 6
To Install Google Play Services On Nokia 6, first you need to update your phone to latest version after that Download Google Play services and Ply Store from below and install them as normal apps. Download below files to Install Google Play Services On Nokia 6.
Download Google Play Services and Play Store for Nokia 6
- Download Google Play Store for Nokia 6 – Download
- Download Google Play Services for Nokia 6 – Download
How To Install Google Play Services On Nokia 6
- To install Google Play on Nokia 6, make sure your device running on software version 00CN_3_31A. (If your device running on different version go to setting -> about phone -> software update and check for 00CN_3_31A update for Nokia 6)
- Now Download Google Play store from above and install it on your device.
- If you see warning message ‘this type of file can harm your device.’ just ignore it and tap OK.
- You only need to install Play Store on Nokia 6 but if that won’t work then install Play service apk separately.
- After successful installation, you can see Play store on your device, log in using your Google Account and enjoy.
This is the complete guide to Install Google Play Services On Nokia 6 (Install Play Store). For any related queries comment below. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.