Today we discuss How To Install Google Play Store On MIUI 8. As we know, Xiaomi released the MIUI 8 ROM, which is already available for many devices. When you have flashed MIUI 8 China Stable ROM or Developer ROM on any Xiaomi phones you see no Play Store app in it. Even some Global ROM does not come with Play Store. This means you can’t use Play services or install any apps on your device from Play Store. For those who update their phone to MIUI 8 and looking for playstore can manually install Google Play Store on MIUI 8. With this guide, you can install PlayStore on any Xiaomi device running on MIUI 8 like Mi3, Mi4, Mi4i, Redmi Note, Redmi 2 Prime, Redmi Note 3, etc. So follow the below tutorial to Install Play Store On MIUI 8.
Download Google Installer v2 from below link to Install Google Play Store On MIUI 8. So don’t worry if you are upgrading to MIUI 8, which doesn’t come with playstore. You can Install Google Play Store On MIUI 8 by installing a simple app named Google Installer, which contains all Google apps and you can install any app with a single click. Download below file to Install Google Playstore On Xiaomi MIUI 8.
Download Google Installer v2
Steps to Install Google Play Store On MIUI 8 –
1) First, download the Latest Google Installer apk from above and save it on your device.
2) Now enable the Unknown Sources. To enable Unknown Sources, go to phone settings –> Additional Setting and enable the Unknown Sources.
3) Now open the file manager and browse for Google_Installer.apk file.
4) Now to install the Google Installer on your phone just click on apk and run the file.
5) Open the Google Installer app after the installation complete.
6) Now click on the blue button. This will install all the play services on your device.
7) Done! This will Install Google Play Store and Play Services On MIUI 8.
8) Reboot your device after installing Google Play services.
So this is the complete guide of how to manually Install Google Play Store On MIUI 8 devices. If you have any doubts comment below.