As we know, Xiaomi announced the MIUI 10 and also share the Release date and list of Supported devices. The Company already released the alpha and beta build of the software on Redmi Note 5 and Mi 6. We already provide the download links for the devices, but many users don’t know how to Install MIUI 10 Update on their device and looking for a flashing guide to Update their Xiaomi device to MIUI 10. That’s why we provide you the step by step guide to Install MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
This guide work on both Global and China build and on both alpha, beta, and stable build. Users who already Download MIUI 10 ROM and looking for flashing procedure will follow below guide. There is two way to Install MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices, one is Recovery mode, and other is fastboot mode method, here we discuss both. So check below How to Install MIUI 10 Update on Xiaomi Devices.
- It may erase your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- The Fastboot method bootloader of some device needs to be unlocked. (Check How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Devices).
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
Download MIUI 10 ROM for Xiaomi Devices –
How to Install MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices –
How to Install MIUI 10 Recovery ROM
1) First, make sure your device running on latest MIUI 9 Version.
2) Download MIUI 10 Recovery ROM and save it on your device.
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 10 Fastboot ROM for your device.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
So this is the complete guide to Install MIUI 10 ROM on Xiaomi Devices. If you have any doubts comment below. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.