As we know, Xiaomi released the MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM for all supported devices. We already provide the download links for all devices, but many users don’t know how to flash MIUI 8 Global ROM on their device and looking for a flashing guide. That’s why we provide you the step by step guide to Install MIUI 8 Global ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
MIUI 8 Global Stable ROM will be available on 23rd Aug. But who already Download MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM and looking for flashing procedure will follow below guide. There is two way to Install MIUI 8 Global ROM on Xiaomi Devices, one is Recovery mode, and other is fastboot mode method, here we discuss both. So check below How to Install MIUI 8 Global ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
- It may erase your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- The bootloader of Mi 5/ Mi Max / Mi Note users should be unlocked. (Check How to Unlock Bootloader of Xiaomi Devices).
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
Download MIUI 8 ROM for Xiaomi Devices –
How to Install MIUI 8 Global ROM on Xiaomi Devices –
How to Install MIUI 8 Global Recovery ROM
1) First, make sure your device running on latest MIUI 7 Stable Version.
2) Download MIUI 8 ROM for you device from above and save it on your device.
3) Now launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device.
4) Now click on the three-dot menu (‘…’ icon) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
5) Done. Your device will reboot on the latest version.
How to Install MIUI 8 Global Fastboot ROM
1) First, Download Mi Flash Tool, extract it and install it on your PC.
2) Now download MIUI 8 Fastboot ROM for your device from above.
3) Now boot your device into Fastboot mode by pressing ‘Volume Down + Power‘ button.
4) Connect your device to PC via micro USB cable.
5) Now extract the Fastboot ROM and copy its path on the PC.
6) Now open MI Flash Tool and Paste the address bar of the ROM file folder path copied from above.
7) First, click on the ‘Refresh‘ button (It will automatically recognize your device) and then click on the ‘Flash‘ button to flash MIUI 8 Global beta ROM on Xiaomi Devices.
8) Wait for some time to complete the process.
9) Done. Your device will boot on the latest version.
So this is the complete guide to Install MIUI 8 Global Beta ROM on Xiaomi Devices. If you have any doubts comment below.