Today we discuss how to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro is the International variant of popular Galaxy A9 which released recently. The phone is new and Stock ROM for Galaxy A9 Pro is now available. If anyone faces issue like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch,boot loop or any other issue then you can factory reset or Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro. So Download Stock ROM for Galaxy A9 Pro from below.
By installing stock firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro you can solve an issue like screen freeze, stuck in the welcome screen, boot loop issue or unbrick your phone. The Galaxy A9 firmware are now available for many regions. Here is the step by step guide of how to install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro.
- This method is only for the Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F models.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro Marshmallow ROM –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download stock firmware for Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy A9 Pro to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install Flash Firmware on Galaxy A9 Pro.