Samsung has introduced the One UI at Samsung Developer Conference 2018 with the aim of bringing minimalistic interface. The new user interface has been optimized for a cleaner look and better handling of phones with larger screens and thinner bezels. You can Join the Samsung One UI Beta Program by following below steps to get an early access of new One UI.
Samsung’s One UI will be available to all of its supported phones with the Android 9 Pie update. Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus and Note 9 will be the first device to get the new One UI. The Samsung One UI will be available January 2019 but you can Sign Up for Samsung One UI Beta Program to get the early access.
What is Samsung’s One UI?
Samsung re-branded its Samsung Experience UI to One UI which focuses on three UI aspects: simplification, ease of use, and making everything more visually appealing.
1) Focus on the task at hand: Samsung says the One UI is made to focus on what really matters. The decluttered screen shows relevant information with each tap, so you only get the essentials, one at a time.
2) Interact naturally: One UI introduces a completely revamped interface that places all important content on the bottom half of the display, leaving the top half for viewing which makes it easier to reach touch objects with a thumb while using their phones with one hand.
3) Visibly Comfortable: Samsung also revealed a Night Mode feature which uses a black background for easier reading in the dark.
What is the One UI Beta Program?
One UI Beta Program is the chance to try One UI before its official release. As one of the first to enjoy the new features and design, send us your feedback and see how it helps us create an exceptional experience.
Samsung One UI Beta Program (Android 9 Pie Beta Program) will be available in US, Korea, China, India and European countries like France, Germany, Poland, Spain, and the UK.
How to Join the Samsung One UI Beta Program
- First, you need to download the Samsung Members application or Samsung+ (For North American users) from Galaxy Apps or the Google Play Store.
- Log in and go to Notices
- Select “One UI Beta Program Registration”
- Submit the application
- Once approved, go to Settings and then Update Software
- Select the Download Updates Manually option.
- Done! This will allow the software to update and load the beta version.
This is the easiest way to Join the Samsung One UI Beta Program and get early access to the software. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.