Now you can update LG Phoenix 2 to Android nougat by installing the latest Android Nougat Firmware on LG Phoenix 2 (.UP File). Recently LG rolled out Nougat update for Verizon LG Stylo 2 V and Verizon LG K8 V and now LG released the Android 7.0 firmware for LG Phoenix 2 (K371). Here we share a direct link to Download LG Phoenix 2 Android Nougat Firmware with that you can update AT&T LG Phoenix 2 to Android Nougat. Download Android 7.0 Nougat firmware for AT&T LG Phoenix 2 from below.
If you want to flash stock Android Nougat on AT&T LG Phoenix 2 then you are in right place here we provide you the Official AT&T LG Phoenix 2 Android 7.0 Nougat KDZ file for K371 models.The update rolling out via OTA and brings the device’s software version to v20j. Download LG Phoenix 2 Nougat kdz firmware from below link and manually upgrade it by flashing the firmware with LGUP. Download LG Phoenix 2 Stock Nougat Firmware from below.
LG Phoenix 2 comes with an Android Marshmallow but you can update LG Phoenix 2 to Android Nougat by download and Install Android Nougat firmware for LG Phoenix 2. You can Download AT&T LG Phoenix 2 Nougat Firmware from below which is around 2GB in size and has a Software version v20j.
- This Firmware file is only for LG Variants mentioned below. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Latest LGUP Tool for LG Phoenix 2 – Download
- LG Phoenix 2 Drivers: Download
- DLL file For LG Phoenix 2 – Download
- Download XDM to download below files – Download
Download LG Phoenix 2 Android Nougat Firmware
How to Install Stock Nougat Firmware on LG Phoenix 2 –
1) First, download the LGUP Tool and LG Phoenix 2 Stock Nougat ROM from above and extract it.
2) Install the LGUP on your device on your PC.
3) Now run LGUP tool and the copy the folder “common” to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
4) Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
5) Now open LGUP and click on FOTA Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the .up file and select it.
6) Now click on the Start button to start the process.
7) Wait until the process complete.
8) After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
8) Done! You have successfully Update LG Phoenix 2 to Android Nougat.
Download LG Phoenix 2 Android Nougat Firmware for your variant and share it with your friends. If you have any questions comment below.