Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM for the Mi 5. The update is based on Android 8.0 Oreo-based stable MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5/Pro which starts rolling out via OTA. This update brings all MIUI 10 features, optimizes system performance, fixes few bugs and bring the latest security patch. Follow the below guide to Download MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5/Pro.
MIUI 10.2.2.0 update for Mi 5/Pro is a stable version and can only be flashed via Recovery. You can wait for the OTA or download MIUI 10.2.2.0 for Mi 5/Pro from below to update manually. Download MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5 from below.
The new update is MIUI 10.2.2.0 OAAMIXM and soon will be released and available for all users. You can Download Mi 5 MIUI 10.2.2.0 OAAMIxm ROM from below and also manually check for the update by going to Settings -> About Phone -> System updates -> Check for update. Download MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5/Pro from below.
- This Firmware file is only for Mi 5. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download MIUI 10.2.2.0 Global Stable ROM for Mi 5/Pro
- MIUI 10.2.2.0 Recovery ROM for Mi 5/Pro – Download
- MIUI 10.2.2.0 Fastboot ROM for Mi 5/Pro – Download
How to Install MIUI 10.2 Global Stable ROM on Mi 5/Pro –
To install MIUI 10.2.2.0 update for Mi 5/Pro download either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM from above and use the below method to install this on your device.