Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Xiaomi Mi 5 is now available for download. TWRP V3 is the most recent version of TWRP from TeamWin. If you want to root Mi5 or want to try some custom ROMs, then you need to install custom recovery on Xiaomi Mi5 first. We already discuss how to Root Mi5 and Install TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi5 recently. And now the Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Xiaomi Mi5 is available which you can download from below.
TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) is one of the most popular and one of the best custom recovery available for Android. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. The new update of TWRP 3.0.0 has a complete new look, true terminal emulator, support Android 6.0 and now you can flash image files also. Check out features of new TWRP and Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Xiaomi Mi5 from below.
TWRP 3.0 Features –
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab, and tab completion, etc.
- Language translation
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
Latest version of TWRP was already available but now you can Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Xiaomi Mi5. You can Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Xiaomi Mi5 from the link below and simply flash it Fastboot. Check out How to Flash TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Mi 5.
How to Install TWRP 3.0 Recovery on Xiaomi Mi5 –
This method only work if you already older version of TWRP installed on your device.
- Download TWRP v3 for Xiaomi Mi 5 from above and save it on your device.
- Now Reboot your phone to TWRP Recovery.
- Now click on Install and tap the “Images” button in the lower right side of the screen.
- Browse the TWRP image file you downloaded from above and select it.
- Now ‘swipe to flash‘ the TWRP Recovery.
Or you can Flash the Recovery from Fastboot Method or with Flashify app.
So Download Official TWRP 3.0 Recovery for Xiaomi Mi5 from above and enjoy flashing.