Huawei announced EMUI 9, which is the company’s latest UI based on Android 9.0 Pie. EMUI 9 beta is available for the Huawei Mate 10/Pro, Huawei P20/Pro, Honor 10, Honor View 10, and Honor Play. EMUI 9.0 is based upon Android 9 Pie and brings improved performance, faster gaming, a streamlined UI, digital wellbeing features and visual improvements. Check below How to Join Android Pie based EMUI 9 Beta on Huawei and Honor Devices.
EMUI 9.0 is based upon Android 9 Pie and brings improved performance, faster gaming, a streamlined UI, digital wellbeing features and visual improvements. The new version of EMUI 9 is supposed to be faster, prettier and more intuitive than the current Huawei/Honor smartphone interface.
The EMUI 9.0 beta program opened up for limited numbers of users per country. The update will be provided for users who join the Android Pie EMUI 9 beta program. To join EMUI 9 beta testing program you need to download the Huawei FUT app from below. You need to log in the HW ID to use this app. If you don’t have HW ID, you need to apply a new account by real email or mobile phone number. Follow the below steps to Join Android Pie based EMUI 9 Beta on Huawei and Honor Devices.
List of Huawei/Honor devices eligible for EMUI 9 Beta
- Huawei P20 / P20 Pro
- Huawei Mate 10 / Mate 10 Pro
- Honor 10
- Honor Play
- Honor View 10
How to Join Android Pie based EMUI 9 Beta on Huawei and Honor Devices
- Go to Huawei’s Friendly User Test page and Download the Huawei beta app.
- Download and Install the app.
- Open that BETA app and accept the Terms & Conditions.
- Log in with your Huawei account or sign up for an account in case you haven’t before.
- Go to Personal > Join project
- Select the EMUI 9 beta program
- Click Sign Up
- After you do this, you should receive the necessary OTA update to get you started with EMUI 9.
Available slots are limited so hurry up and Join Android Pie based EMUI 9 Beta on your Huawei and Honor Devices. Comment below if you have any doubts. Stay connected with us via Facebook, Twitter, and Google Plus to read more such helpful posts.