OxygenOS 3.1.3 for OnePlus 3 is now available for Rooted and Non-Rooted users. OnePlus 3 launched recently with Marshmallow based OxygenOs 3.1.2 and in a few days new OxygenOS 3.1.3 update for OnePlus 3 is available with bug fixes and improvements. We provide you the OxygenOS 3.1.3 ROM which you can flash without any Data Loss. So if you want to update your OnePlus to latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.1.3 for OnePlus 3 from below. Oxygen OS 3.2.0 is now available.
According to a report from AndroidAuthority, OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus 3 will be available soon with new sRGB mode, better RAM management. Once you recived the Oxygen OS 3.1.4 update you will enable the sRGB mode from developer option. OxygenOS 3.1.4 for OnePlus 3 will be available soon but for now you can Download and Install OxygenOS 3.1.3 for OnePlus 3.
OxygenOS 3.1.3 Update Changelogs:-
- Camera HDR performance tuning
- Bluetooth and NFC connectivity improvements
- Bug fixes in general telephony
- Bug fixes in Google and OnePlus apps
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.1.3 for OnePlus 3
How to Install Oxygen OS 3.1.3 ROM on OnePlus 3
Stock Non Rooted Users
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.1.3 for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the OxygenOS 3.1.3 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip Example adb sideload OnePlus3Oxygen_16_OTA_008_all_1606122244_e0cfc5ffc8bf411a.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) First make sure you have TWRP Recovery installed.
2) Download the OxygenOS 3.1.3 zip from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
3) Now Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode (TWRP) & Take a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
4) Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
5) Now go back and click on Install Menu and Select OxygenOS 3.1.3 Rom Zip file.
6) Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) To maintain root Flash SuperSU.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock ROM for OnePlus 3 (Oxygen OS 3.1.2). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Via – OnePlus