OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3 starts rolling out. Recently OnePlus releases the OxygenOS 3.2.0 for OnePlus 3 which fixes RAM Management issue, enable sRGB mode and more. But after a day or two OnePlus stop rolling out the update due to some reports of issues while upgrading. Now OnePlus release the one more update OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3 which fixes many issues and improvements. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3. You can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Oneplus 3 to OxygenOS 3.2.1 manually with below method.
The new OxygenOS 3.2.1 update for OnePlus 3 includes all of the OxygenOS 3.2.0 improvements as well as Fixed some notification and SIM recognition issues, Improved camera quality and includes latest Google’s Security Patch. We provide you the OxygenOS 3.2.1 ROM which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.2.1.
Changelogs and Features of OxygenOS 3.2.1 –
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 3.2.0 to OxygenOS 3.2.1 – Download (15MB)
- OxygenOS 3.2.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 –Download (1.2GB)
How to Install Oxygen OS 3.2.1 ROM on OnePlus 3
Stock Non Rooted Users
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.2.1 for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right clickand click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.1 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) First make sure you have TWRP Recovery installed.
2) Download the OxygenOS 3.2.1 zip from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
3) Now Reboot your phone into Recovery Mode (TWRP) & Take a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
4) Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
5) Now go back and click on Install Menu and Select OxygenOS 3.2.1 Rom Zip file.
6) Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
7) To maintain root Flash SuperSU.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock ROM for OnePlus 3 (Oxygen OS 3.2.1). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus