OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 3.2.8 update for OnePlus 3. The update added 1080P 60FPS video recording, added emergency calling for India, optimize some apps and increase system stability. Yesterday OnePlus 3T received the update and everyone who are using Oneplus 3, waiting for the update. Now wait is over OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 is now available via OTA. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3. You can wait for the OTA updates or you can Update Oneplus 3 to OxygenOS 3.2.8 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 from below.
The new OxygenOS 3.2.8 update for OnePlus 3 added 1080P 60FPS video recording, added emergency calling for India, optimize some apps and increase system stability. We provide you the OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to latest version then Download OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 3.2.8
OxygenOS 3.2.8 Features and Changelogs –
- Added 1080P 60FPS video recording
- Added emergency calling for India (Triple press of power button to trigger)
- Optimization of Snapchat, fixed video calling and scrolling lags
- Increased system stability
- General bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3
How to Install OxygenOS 3.2.8 ROM on OnePlus 3
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.8 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 3.2.8 for OnePlus 3 (OTA + Full ROM). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus