OnePlus starts rolling out OxygenOS 4.0.2 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The update added new Notification and setting menu design, multi-window, custom DPI support, and Improved Shelf Customization. OxygenOS 4.0 for OnePlus 3 is already available, and now one more update OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T is now available via OTA and will available soon to all users. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3/3T to OxygenOS 4.0.2 manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below.
The new OxygenOS 4.0.2 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T added new Notification and setting menu design, multi window, and custom DPI support. We provide you the OxygenOS 4.0.2 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.0.2
OxygenOS 4.0.2 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon options
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Fixed Google Play Store download bug
- Increased System Stability
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 4.0.1 to OxygenOS 4.0.2 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.0.2 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download
- OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 4.0.1 to OxygenOS 4.0.2 – Download
- OxygenOS 4.0.2 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Install OxygenOS 4.0.2 ROM on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
1) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3T and OnePlus 3 from above Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
5) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
3) Choose Install from ADB Sideload
4) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
5) On ADB/ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
6) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, you’re ready to flash the ROM
7) Flash the Oxygen OS 4.0.2 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
8) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) Download OxygenOS 4.0.2 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
3) To boot OnePlus 3T into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
4) Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
5) Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
6) Now browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
6) Now select the zip file and it will Install OxygenOS 4.0.2 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
7) Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 4.0.2 for OnePlus 3/3T (OTA + Full ROM). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below