Now you can Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL with the help of Skipsoft Android Toolkit. The popular Unified Android Toolkit by mskip now support Google Pixel and Pixel XL. The Skipsoft Toolkit is the safest and the most feature riched rooting toolkit available for Android devices. It already supports many popular Android devices, and now it added support for Pixel and Pixel XL. Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit to Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL.
To Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL, you need to Unlock your Pixel’s Bootloader. You can unlock the bootloader using Skipsoft Pixel toolkit, or you can check our previous guide to unlock the bootloader of Google Pixel devices. Skipsoft Pixel Toolkit not only Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL but also install pixel drivers, make app backups, install apk files, reboot the device into different modes and run a command prompt for manual input.
Features of Skipsoft Android Toolkit
- Install correct adb/fastboot drivers automatically on Windows xp/vista/7/8 32bit+64bit/Windows 10
- Backup/Restore a single package or all apps, user data and Internal Storage
- Backup your data from selectable folders [internal or external storage] to your PC for a Full Safe backup of data
- Unlock/Re-Lock your Bootloader [Nexus]
- Root Stock builds
- Various Root options using insecure boot image or custom recovery
- ALLINONE to Unlock, Root, Rename the Restore Files and install busybox [Nexus]
- ALLINONE to flash custom Recovery Root, Rename the Restore Files and install busybox [Samsung]
- [NEW] use SkipRoot boot image to Auto Root device, install Busybox Binaries and rename Recovery Restore files [selected devices]
- Install BusyBox on your device
- Perform a FULL NANDROID Backup of your system (Boot, Cache, Data, Recovery and System) via adb and save in Custom Recovery format on your PC [if insecure boot image available]
- Fix extSdCard write permissions from installed apps in Android 4.4+ [Samsung]
- Pull /data and /system folders, compress to a .tar file and save to your PC [if insecure boot image available]
- Dump selected Device Partitions, compress to a .zip file with md5 and save to your PC [if insecure boot image available]
- Extras, Tips and Tricks section
- Auto Update ToolKit to latest available version at startup (professional only feature)
- Program up to 10 Quickpick slots and run them very quickly (professional only feature)
- Mods section to automatically perform certain tasks on your device
- Download Google Stock Image directly to correct ToolKit folder for extracting and flashing [Nexus]
- Check md5 of stock image to make sure downloaded file isn’t corrupted before flashing [Nexus]
- Download Samsung Stock Firmware to PC for extracting and flashing via Odin [Samsung]
- Flash Custom Recovery or Google Stock Image to Device
- Flash any part of a stock Nexus image to device [boot, system, recovery] – Great for fixing broken parts of firmware
- Rename the Recovery Restore File present on some Stock Roms
- Boot into CWM Touch, TWRP, Philz Touch Recovery or Stock Recovery without Flashing it [Nexus]
- Flash Custom Recovery to Device
- Boot [Nexus] or Flash .img Files directly from your PC
- Install a single apk or multiple apk’s to your device
- Push Files from your PC to your device
- Pull Files from your device to your PC
- Disable forced encryption on Nexus5X, 6, 6P, 9, Google Pixel C, Google Pixel, Google Pixel XL
- Install Root Checker app by Burrows Apps
- Install Backup/Restore app by MDroid Apps [calls log, sms, contacts]
- Install EFS/Partition Backup/Restore app by Wanam
- Dump selected LogCat buffers to your PC
- Dump BugReport to your PC
- Set Files Permissions on your device
- Open new Command Prompt for manual input
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode or Android from fastboot mode [Nexus]
- Reboot device to Fastboot Mode [Nexus], Recovery, Android or Download Mode [Samsung] from adb mode
- Display Important Information about your device
Download Skipsoft Android Toolkit
How to Root Google Pixel and Pixel XL
1) First Download Unified Android Toolkit from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now connect your Pixel device to your PC.
3) Open the toolkit, and press ‘1’ to install ADB and Fastboot drivers. If you already have adb and fastboot installed, then skip this step.
4) Now press ‘4‘ to check root status, and Root Pixel and Pixel XL device.
5) Done! You can also install TWRP on Pixel and Pixel XL, but for now, that is not available. The toolkit will update when TWRP for Pixel and Pixel XL is available.
So Download Pixel Toolkit to Root Google Pixel and Pixel Xl. If you have any queries then comment below .