Here we discuss how to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Coolpad Note 3 Lite is one of the most affordable 3 GB RAM phone in India. Now you can download TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery for Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Many custom recoveries for Coolpad Note 3 Lite are available but today we discuss only TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.0.0 on Coolpad Note 3 Lite. The new update of TWRP 3.0.0 has a whole new look, true terminal emulator, support Android 6.0 and now you can flash image files also. Follow this guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite.
If you are a Coolpad Note 3 Lite user, then you can Root Coolpad Note 3 Lite and Install TWRP Recovery On Coolpad Note 3 Lite. So here is the step by step guide to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite. Also, check the benefits of rooting from below.
Some benefits of Rooting –
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite –
- Download SP_Driver_V2.0 and driver_setup_150313
- Download SP Flashtool
- Download TWRP Recovery for Coolpad Note 3 lite
Steps to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite –
1) First, enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download SP_Driver_V2.0 and driver_setup_150313 from above and extract them on your PC.
3) Now install the drivers and reboot your PC.
4) Now download SP Flashtool from above and extract it on your Desktop.
5) Now Download TWRP Recovery for Coolpad Note 3 lite from above. Paste recovery.img & MT6753_Android_scatter.txt in SP Flash Tool folder.
6) Now right click on “flash_tool.exe” and run it as administrator.
7) Now in SP tool window click on the scatter-Loading option select “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt” file.
Now open the SP Flashtool folder and paste the recovery.img & MT6753_Android_scatter.txt
8) Now check the Recovery option and Click on Download button from the left top.
9) Now switch off your phone and connect it to PC via USB cable and press the Volume Up button two times. This will flash the TWRP recovery on your device.
10) Now you have seen a successful message on SP Flash Tool Window. Now disconnect your device from PC and boot into recovery mode by pressing “Volume up and Power button” together.
11) In TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip and select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to root Coolpad Note 3 lite.
12) Swipe to install SuperSu and then reboot your device. That’s it.
Now you Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 Lite on it successfully. If you have any questions comment below.