Today we discuss how to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 and Install TWRP Recovery. Galaxy A7 is mid range smartphone from Samsung’s new A series. Recently, TWRP recovery got updated with material designed to TWRP 3.0.0. That means you can install the latest TWRP 3.0.0 on Samsung Galaxy A7. Thanks to the XDA member jackeagle for providing TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A700FD) and XDA member ashyx for providing TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A710F). Follow this guide to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 and Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A7.
If you are a Galaxy A7 user, then you can Root Samsung Galaxy A7 and Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A7. And if you already install custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 then you can flash the latest version of the TWRP recovery to get more benefits. So here is the step by step guide to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A7. Read the below note carefully before you Root Galaxy A7 and Install TWRP 3.0.0 Recovery.
- Rooting will void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- This method is only for SM-A710F/FD/Y/M Exynos7580 and A700FD Snapdragon variant only don’t try it on any other model.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage of your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Files required to Root and Install Custom Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 –
- Download Latest Odin Tool on your PC.
- Download and install Samsung Galaxy USB Drivers.
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A7 (SM-A710F Exynos).
- Download Official TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy A7 (A700FD Snapdragon).
- Download SuperSu to root Samsung Galaxy A7 and copy it to your phone sd card.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy A7 and Install TWRP Recovery –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Latest TWRP Recovery for your device.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy A7 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
10) Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install TWRP Recovery On Samsung Galaxy A7.
14) Swipe to install SuperSu and reboot your device. That’s it. You Root Samsung Galaxy A7 and Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A7 successfully.