Here we share a link to Download Stock Firmware of Moto X4. Moto X4 is now available on market and lots of customizations and mods and TWRP are already available for the device. It is always good to keep a stock firmware of your device with you in case something went wrong. If you want to flash stock firmware on Moto X4, then you are in right place here we provide you the link to Download Stock Firmware of Moto X4. Check below steps to Download and Install Official Firmware of Moto X4.
If anyone faces problems like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or Download Stock Firmware of Moto X4. By installing stock firmware on Moto X4 you can solve an issue like screen freeze, stuck in the welcome screen, boot loop issue or unbrick your phone. The Moto X4 Stock firmware is now available for many regions. Here is the step by step guide on how to Download and Install Stock Nougat Firmware on Moto X4.
Installing Stock ROM will unroot your device, Also if you soft bricked your device or facing bootloop issue or experience heavy lags, then you should download Moto X4 Stock Firmware.
Benefit of Stock Firmware –
- Flashing Stock Firmware will downgrade Moto X4 if you don’t like the new update.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will Upgrade Moto X4.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will fix bootloop issues on Moto X4.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will completely Unroot Moto X4.
- Installing Stock Firmware will Unbrick Moto X4.
- Flashing Stock Firmware will help to Revert Moto X4 back to Stock or Factory state (Helpful if you are facing force close error or any other lags)
- This method is only for the Moto X4.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Stock Firmware of Moto X4 Payton–
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC. This will also install your device driver.
- Download and install Drivers for Moto X4 – Download
- Download Moto X4 Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware (PAYTON_NPW26.83-42) – Download, Download
- Download Moto X4 Amazon Android 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware (PAYTON_NPW26.83-34-0-1) – Download
- Download Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (PAYTON_OPW27.57-40) – Download
How to Flash Stock Firmware on Moto X4 –
1) Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
2) Now Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
3) Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
4) Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
5) Now issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
7) Done! Above steps will flash Stock Firmware of Moto X4.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Stock Firmware of Moto X4 and fix issues and bootloop. If you have any doubts comment below.