Passwords play a crucial role in your online journey where you lots of accounts to handle online. In addition to that, there are passwords for your system, mobile, local applications and more. Now that you have tons of passwords to handle, the best way to deal with problem is to use best password manager tools. Let’s discuss 7 best password manager software that you should use today to manage and secure your passwords.
Best Password Manager Software
TweakPass offers various useful features to help you manage multiple passwords in most secured manner. It works seamless no matter how large password & credentials collection is to store. It reduces the need to store sticky notes to remember passwords. This smart password manager offers easy-to-use functionality where you can easily identify, manage, and effortlessly lock all your passwords.
Features of TweakPass
- It gives you universal access to your data where you can access your passwords anytime anywhere.
- It allows you to save important information under secure notes.
- To keep passwords secure, it offers multi-layered security for advanced protection.
- Being one of the best password manager tools, it protects all your information secure at single place in an encrypted vault.
- You can use its password generator to generate strong & secure passwords effortlessly.
- It offers advanced security features with PBKDF2 & SHA-256 encryption level for comprehensive security.
- It offers automatic form filling option to save your valuable time.
Keeper believes cybersecurity starts with password security. To stand their moto, they help people keep their passwords secure. This top-rated password manager offers tons of useful features to keep data security intact. It offers reliable security mechanism to keep your family and business secure from password-related data breaches. This one of the best password manager tools that is trusted by millions of users around the globe.
Features of Keeper
- Its zero-scale knowledge security platform helps you scale to meet your larger password security requirements.
- With Keeper Enterprise version, it protects large businesses seamlessly.
- It helps you prevent data breaches, cut helpdesk cost, improve employee productivity, and meet compliance standards.
- It offers best in class security with zero-knowledge security architecture.
- It works seamlessly with PC, smartphones, and tablets.
- It offers ultimate flexibility to fit into various password security needs.
Passbolt is open source, free, OpenGP based, and self-hosted password manager that brings best features to keep your passwords safe. Here, you can run this best password manager on your servers, tweak it and share back the changes for enhanced user experience. It works well with browsers, terminals, emails, chat, and more.
Features of Passbolt
- It is open-source and free to use.
- It works on GnuPG to verify secret servers and authenticate users for better protection.
- It comes loaded with code standards and tools to make your teamwork easy.
- It performs methodically tested results to avoid performance issues.
- Here, you can tweak the code using JSON API to automate passwords.
Passpack Password Manager
Use this smart Google Password Manager competitor to manage and secure passwords across devices. It helps you secure passwords for both individuals and teams. Its strong encryption features ensure that all your important data remain secure from all cybersecurity threats. It also helps you protect your data from curious onlookers and on shared devices.
Features of Passpack Password Manager
- It offers easy solution to sort, tag, search, and organize multiple logins per site.
- It gives easy access across shared accounts to your family & friends.
- It offers strong encryption features to keep your passwords safe.
- It works seamlessly across devices and accounts for enhanced user experience.
- It offers easy support to deal with performance issues.
KeePass Password Safe
Keepass Password Safe helps you keep all your passwords safe in most secure manner. It helps you keep all your passwords, credentials, log in details, and more secure with powerful security features. This free and open-source password manager tool that makes you work easy. Here, you can view its full source code and make necessary tweaks as per your needs. It allows you to create, delete, or modify various password groups with ease.
Features of KeePass Password Safe
- It offers strong encryption features including AES, Rjindael, SHA-256, Twofish algorithms and more for comprehensive security.
- It keeps all your database encrypted so that no one can access your data without your permission.
- It offers multiple user keys and master password option for seamless user experience.
- It comes as a portable solution, thus you needn’t install this software on your device.
- It allows you to export files into various file formats.
- It also allows you to import files in many formats.
LastPass Password Manager
The next in the list of best password managers come LastPass. This state-of-the-art solution offers tons of useful features to help you manage all your passwords most efficiently. This smart password manager tool reduces the need to remember passwords or write them on sticky notes, as you can store all your passwords in secure vault. It allows you to store all your personal information at one secure place including passwords, login credentials, social security number, credit card details, and more.
Features of LastPass Password Manager
- It reduces manual work by helping you fill online forms automatically.
- Here, you can share your login information securely with team or others whenever needed.
- It works as a cross-platform password management tool that is also available as browser extension.
Dashlane Password Manager
Dashlane offers safe and simple solution to help you keep your passwords protected. It is available as strong password manager tool that helps you keep all your sensitive information secure in strong vault. Here, you can store, secure, and access your passwords across devices anywhere anytime.
Features of Dashlane Password Manager
- App allows you to sync your data across devices for easy access.
- It is cross-platform tool that works seamlessly on Windows, Android, Linux, iOS, and more.
- In other features, it offers form autofill, digital wallet, password generator, password changer, security alerts, and more.
So, these were some of the best password manager tools, you should use to secure your passwords. If you have used any of these solutions before, then feel free to share in the comments below.