A Virtual Private Network (VPN) is very beneficial and can be used as an extra layer of security to your device. Using VPN technology is very useful it protects your privacy and also lets you access blocked websites and region-locked entertainment content. I came across one such VPN service from TOOLSFOREST “UFO VPN” which is fast, secure and reliable at the same time.
UFO VPN provides private and secure access to a free and open Internet at an unbelievable speed. The UFO VPN helps you access Geo-blocked contents, encrypts your data to protect your network connection without any geo-pricing strategies.
The UFO VPN app supports most of the popular platforms and devices, including iOS, Android, Windows, MacOS and connects to any of the unlimited high-speed VPN servers around the world. You can connect up to 5 devices at the same time on iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac under the single subscription plan.
UFO VPN Features
Smart Location and Speed
The UFO VPN service provides you with the fastest service possible with the Smart Location option to connect to the server closest to you. UFO VPN has more than 500 servers around the world which let you access unlimited bandwidth & usage without traffic limits, throttling, and restrictions.
Unrestricted Access to the Web
UFO VPN let you connect to a different server and access the geo-restricted content, without any restrictions. You can use UFO VPN to access the blocked websites and to remove the restrictions that you may be experiencing with your internet provider.
Privacy and Security
UFO VPN encrypts your data to protect your network connection. No one can access your internet traffic including government, hackers, and ISPs.
UFO VPN network is available worldwide including America, Asia Pacific, Europe, and the Middle East. And their unlimited VPN proxy servers are located in United States, Brazil, India, South Korea, Australia, United Kingdom, Israel and so on.
Pricing and Membership
UFO VPN offers their services at a very reasonable price. Unlike any other VPN providers, UFO VPN keeps the quality of free and paid version experiences quite similar and offers the same number of locations for both versions. However, their paid membership enables speedier servers located in the same locations and ability to connect multiple devices simultaneously.
- 1 Month: $7.99 per month
- 6 months: $29.99
- 1 Years: $35.99
How to Setup UFO VPN on Android and iOS
UFO VPN has a minimal design and easy to use interface and they made the installation process as simple as possible and offered a click & go system. All you need to do is open the app and tap on the big button to start your VPN. UFO VPN automatically chooses the best location and connect to the fastest connection. You can also disconnect and choose a custom server in your favorite location. Changing servers only takes a few moments.
- Download UFO VPN and install it on your device – For Android, For iOS, UFO VPN Website (Direct links available for Android, iOS, Windows, and Mac)
- Open the app, you can see a big white button in the middle along with your current VPN connection status and a location.
- Tap on the button to start the VPN and then tap the OK button to allow the VPN connection setup.
- The status will change from “VPN is Off” to “VPN is On”.
- That all! No further configuration is needed. It will automatically figure out the best settings for your device for the most efficient connection.
- To change the location, first, disconnect and then tap on the location name at the bottom part of the screen. You can pick the location of your choice from the list of locations that opens, and then connect again.
Overall, UFO VPN is a great VPN service that provides faster servers and will ensure that you are browsing and surfing safely on the Internet. Let us know what you think about their service in the comment below.