The Moto E3 Power is a popular budget device from Moto which comes with a locked bootloader. But with few simple steps, you can Unlock Bootloader of Moto E3 Power. If you decide to flash a ROM, root your phone, or to install a custom recovery, then you need to unlock the bootloader of Moto E3 Power first. But you should be warned that unlocking Moto E3 Power bootloader may void its warranty. Follow the below guide to Unlock Bootloader of Moto E3 Power.
If you’re planning to install a custom ROM or want to root your phone, you have to unlock the bootloader of Motorola Moto E3 Power first. Once you unlock Moto E3 Power bootloader, you can root and install a custom recovery on your phone. So here is the step by step guide with the help of that you can quickly unlock bootloader of Moto E3 Power 2106. Read the below note carefully before you unlock the bootloader of Moto E3 Power.
- Unlocking your device may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Unlock bootloader of Moto E3 Power –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
3) After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory. Enter the folder, and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
5) Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter the fastboot mode of Moto E3 Power, type the below command in command prompt.
adb reboot bootloader
6) In the command window, type the following command.
fastboot oem get_unlock_data
7) the above command will return a string. Now copy the code in notepad and delete all the blank space so that you will get a single line string.
8) Now head over to the Motorola’s unlock the boot loader site and create a free account or Sign in Google+.
9) Now Paste the above String (Unlock Code) in the bottom of the Moto site (step 6) and click on Can my device be unlocked? You also need to accept terms and condition on this page by clicking I Accept.
10) The unlock key will be sent to your E-Mail ID, which you used to register at Motorola site.
11) Now copy the Unlock Key and execute the following command.
fastboot oem unlock UNLOCK_KEY
12) The above command will Unlock Bootloader of Moto E3 Power.
13) Reboot and done.
This is the complete step by step guide on how to unlock bootloader of Moto E3 Power. If you have any questions comment below.