Asus released the latest Nougat Update for Asus ZenFone 3. The update is an Official build and rolling out via OTA in phase wise manner. The Asus ZenFone 3 Nougat update based on latest ZenUI and Android 7.0 OS. If you are still waiting for the OTA and looking for the way to upgrade your phone then you are in the right place, here we share FOTA zip for Asus ZenFone 3 with that you can Update Asus ZenFone 3 to Android Nougat Manually. Now we can say that Nougat update for Asus Zenfone 2 and other Asus devices will be rolled out soon. Download Nougat OTA for Asus Zenfone 3 to Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android Nougat manually.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Mi 5, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat Update for Asus Zenfone 3 is now available. You have to download Nougat v14.2015.1701.8 for Asus Zenfone 3 to update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat Update for Asus Zenfone 3 packed with all Android Nougat features along with Improve Touch performance and FET VoLTE and VoWiFi support. Download Android 7.0 Nougat Fastboot file for Mi4c from below.
- This will work only on Asus Zenfone 3 (ZE520KL, ZE552KL).
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Nougat Firmware for Asus ZenFone 3
How to Update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android Nougat Manually –
1) First, Download the files from above and rename it to update.zip.
2) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP.
3) Now in recovery mode choose to apply update from sdcard.
4) Now select the update.zip file.
5) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
1) To manually check the update, you can head over to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check For Update.
2) Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
4) Download the Android Nougat OTA Zip file for Asus Zenfone 3 from above Copy ROM to ADB folder.
6) Now Turn Off your phone and boot into recovery mode by pressing Power+Volume UP
7) Choose Apply Update from ADB
8) Now Connect your phone to Laptop/PC
9) On ADB and Fastboot folder, press shift+right click and click on open command here.
10) Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed you’re ready to flash the ROM
11) Flash the Nougat ROM on Asus Zenfone 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File_name.zip
12) Now wait until the process complete and then Reboot the phone (first boot will be longer than 5 minutes)
13) Done! you Update Zenfone 3 to Nougat successfully.
So Download Asus ZenFone 3 Nougat firmware and update Asus Zenfone 3 to Android Nougat manually. If you have any questions, comment below.