Samsung recently released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy A5 2016. Previously Samsung released the latest nougat update for Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S6 Users and now the latest Nougat Firmware for Galaxy A5 starts rolling out in Russia. Here we share the Galaxy A5 Nougat OTA file with that anyone can Update Galaxy A5 2016 to Android Nougat Manually. The update can be flashed via the latest version of ODIN and weighs around 2GB. The update is an official stable version and you can manually Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat.
The latest Android Nougat update is already available for many devices including Mi 5, Huawei Mate 8, and Galaxy S7 Edge. And now Android Nougat Update for Galaxy A5 2016 is available. Here we provide you the nougat zip file for Galaxy A5 with that you can update Galaxy A5 to Nougat manually. Download Nougat zip For Galaxy A5 from below.
The new Android 7.0 Nougat update for Galaxy A5 packed with all Android Nougat features and comes with new UX and various improvements. Here we provide you the full Nougat firmware for Galaxy A5 with that you can update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually. Download Android 7.0 Nougat zip file for Galaxy A5 from below.
Download Full Android Nougat Zip File for Galaxy A5
- The update is only for Galaxy A5 2016 in Russia only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Update Galaxy A5 to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually –
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Now download the Stock Firmware from above.
3) Now Download the Odin tool from above and extract the zip file.
4) Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
5) Connect your Galaxy A5 to your PC with the data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
6) To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
11) Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in Green Color on Odin screen. This step will Install Nougat Firmware on Galaxy A5.